This BNC to VGA is perfect for security professionals and other applications for composite video signal to VGA signal conversion. What sets it apart from most versions is the scaling function. This can scale BNC and S-Video video sources to a resolution of 1280×1024.The signal that this adapter converts is a composite signal. This is a typical video signal for standard resolutions and usually uses a yellow RCA designation on most consumer products and a BNC connector on commercial/industrial applications. The BNC connector (like the one on this unit) is often preferred in commercial/industrial situations because of its locking mechanism. The output signal on this unit is VGA, which is a typical computer monitor connection.This device also features VGA pass through, which allows you to use this device with a VGA source as well when there aren't BNC connections detected.
- Brand Name: : Sewell
- Model: : SW-22418
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 6.2 x 2.1 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B002P4KOCS
- Item model number: SW-22418
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 14, 2009